House party is a dating simulator developed by the American studio Eek! Games. The game appeared on Stem in 2017. As of 2019, more than 500,000 copies of House Party were sold worldwide. It has a very high rating on Steam (87%) and many positive reviews by gamers.
House Party plot
You are invited to a party. The game begins when you are standing at the doors of Madison’s house. The party is going already, and there are around 25 missions that you will need to complete. Most of those stories are connected with sex and violence between the protagonist and the guests (nonplaying characters). Remember that the scenario may have various developments, depending on what you do and say. You can also use a special tool on the official website to create your own stories with dialogues.
House Party: how to play this game
House Party gameplay turns around, pointing and clicking on various places to get there. You will interact with other guests. All of them have their own personality and preferences. You can talk to them and use most of the items that you will find in the house. The outcome of this or that contact with the NPCs will depend on your dialogues and various quests. You can start romantic relations with NPCs without completing various missions. It is to mention that Twitch has blocked the gameplay footage of House Party due to the sexual context of the game.
House Party graphics and controls
You will find photo-realistic graphics inside. The developers have done their best to make the picture look as close to the real-life as possible. House Party has average system requirements. It works with DirectX 11 and requires the fifth version of shaders. However, even if your PC is outdated, you can check for the minimum requirements to play. As for the controls, the game was developed for PCs only, meaning you will use only a keyboard/mouse combination to control your character.
House Party is a party that you will never forget. Created in the best traditions of those American comedies about parties, the game offers unforgettable impressions to the players. You can download House Party from Steam. The game costs $12.49.
- Graphics 4
- Gameplay 4.5
- Controls 4.5
- Replay Value 5
All your actions will influence further development of the situation;
The game offers a photo-realistic picture (which looks a bit outdated in 2020, however);
You need to focus on interactions, not on controls.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.