Brawlhalla is free-to-play fighting, created by Blue Mammoth Games. The product came out in 2015 as an open beta testing release. It is available for PCs (Win/Mac) and consoles. This one is very popular among users. Two professional competitions took place in 2016 and 2017.
What is this game about
The main goal of the player is to kick the rival out of the arena. You can do it by harming your adversary using various actions. A special bar shows how much damage you do to the enemy. When the bar changes its color to the red, you are close to victory. If you are out of the arena, you lose points. The last man standing becomes the winner. Additionally, you can win by gaining more points than the others.
Brawlhalla gameplay features
The are various modes in Brawlhalla. You can play alone against the AI, but if you like to combat real rivals, you will have to choose a multiplayer mode. Brawlhalla offers one vs. one and two vs. two modes. Other types of this game comprising Free-For-All, Experimental one vs. one, Strikeout are available. In the first mode, all participants combat with each other to earn points. Experimental offers an opportunity to test the upcoming product updates.
The video game offers simple controls, which is a great advantage for newcomers. All you have to do is to use arrow keys to move the protagonist and a couple of buttons to attack, collect various items, or evade enemy attacks. Weapons fall to the arena during the match. You are allowed to use up to two types of tools. There are blasters, spears, axes, hammers, cannons, and many other weapon types.
Brawlhalla developers organized a championship in 2016 with $50,000 as a prize fund. 400 gamers took part in it. This event took part in Atlanta, United States.
Brawlhalla graphics and controls
The picture looks very simple and outdated, but the in-game graphics are charming. You don’t need an upgraded PC to play this game, because Brawlhalla has low system requirements. As for the controls, you can use both gamepads and keyboard and mouse. The controls are simple as you will use only several buttons to do most of the actions.
Brawlhalla is a unique product with many fans across the world. You can download the full version Brawlhalla from its official website. This is a free-to-play video game.
- Graphics 4
- Gameplay 4.5
- Controls 4
- Replay Value 4.5
Simple in-game controls;
Various game modes;
Low system requirements;
You can participate in international tournaments.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.