Goat Simulator was developed by Coffee Stain Studios. The game came out on April 1, 2014 (the fool’s day). Here you can play as a goat. This product is available for all popular platforms, including PCs, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Nintendo Switch.
What is this game about?
There is no story behind Goat Simulator. You don’t need to complete missions and boost your in-game experience. The only idea is to run around and cause as much damage as you can. Goat Simulator refers to all those old school skater games where you had to destroy everything surrounding you.
Goat Simulator gameplay
As a goat, you can run across the city and destroy everything on your way. This is a goalless game, you don’t have to boost your skills or experience. The only thing you can get there is points. You don’t need to fight bosses, but you are free to walk the streets and to interact with all the items you meet. You no longer have to dream about being a goat as you have this rare opportunity to become a goat for a while.
The Gameplay of Goat Simulator turns around, causing as much damage as you can to the things surrounding you. As we have already mentioned, the developers wanted to create a parody of all those old-school skating games. However, you are not a skater anymore. You are a goat. There is no need to do tricks; the only thing you have to do is to wreck stuff. The higher the level of damage you cause, the higher points you get.
Goat Simulator controls and graphics
Goat Simulator has low system requirements, and you can play it even on old PCs. The game was released on many platforms, including Xbox, Playstation, iOS, and Android. You can use a keyboard/mouse to control your goat or play with the gamepad. If you choose the mobile version of Goat Simulator, your controls will be on the screen (left stick to move the goat). You can buy Goat Simulator via the official Microsoft website for the Xbox console. The price is $9.99.
Goat Simulator is a fun game. You don’t need to do your best to complete missions. There are no levels here. You get points for stylish crashing everything you meet on your way. If you want to understand how it is to be a goat, you can buy Goat Simulator and download it from the official website.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 4.5
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 4.5
Beautiful graphics and low system requirements;
Destroying stuff has never been so exciting;
The game allows you to relax by walking around and destroying everything you want.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.