Steven Universe: Save the Light is a hybrid board game-action role-playing game video game developed by Grumpyface Studios and published by Cartoon Network. The game is a sequel to the mobile game Adventure Time: Magic Man's Head Games. Steven Universe: Save the Light is a video game developed by Grumpyface Studios. It is the sequel to the mobile game, Attack the Light. It is available for PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Steven Universe: Save the Light is a platform game where players can control one of the Crystal Gems as they explore Beach City and fight enemies. The game also includes a turn-based battle mode where players can fight enemies as well as boss battles.
Playable characters are Steven, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Connie, Greg, Lapis, Peridot, Jasper, and Rose Quartz. Players can choose to play with one or two of the characters. Each character has their own set of abilities.
Steven Universe: Save the Light has a variety of gameplay modes. Players can play in Story Mode, which is a single player mode where the player can customize their team of three characters. Players can also play in Arcade Mode, which is a single player mode where the player can choose to play as any character they want to. The player has to fight waves of enemies for a set amount of time.
The graphics in the game are simple and cartoon-esque as they usually are in other Cartoon Network games. The graphics are done in retro-style. This is perfect for the game, as Steven Universe is based in the 1980s. The graphics are simple, but they are done in a way that is not boring to the player.
Steven Universe: Save the Light has a variety of modes to keep players entertained and is available to play on both mobile and PC platforms. The game also has a co-op mode for players to enjoy together. The game is replayable to a degree. There are a lot of different side quests, and each quest is unique and changes the outcome of the game.
Steven Universe: Save the Light is an action-adventure video game that takes place in the world of Steven Universe. The game starts with Steven and the Crystal Gems needing to find the 7 Light Gems in order to stop the Gem Homeworld from taking over the world.
- The player has a limited number of lives. If they lose a life, they have a limited amount of time before they have to restart the level
- If the player loses all of their lives, they have to restart the game from the beginning
- The player has a limited amount of time before they have to restart the level
- The player has access to four attacks: a basic attack, a special attack, a shield and a counter attack
- The player can choose to use the shield in order to block and protect themselves from an attack
- The player can find and purchase weapon upgrades and health upgrades for Steven and the Crystal Gems in the level
- The player can replay the game in order to find the remaining Light Gems and to find the different ways to beat levels
- The game features pixelated graphics with a 16-bit color palette
- The player can play as either Steven or one of the Crystal Gems
- The player can add up to two more players in the game in local multiplayer