Undertale is a role game designed by the American developer Toby Fox. The game came out in 2015. Fox has developed the game by himself, excluding some artwork. As for the popularity of Undertale, it sold millions of copies and gained various awards and accolades.
A kid in the underworld
You play as a human child who falls into the Underworld. Now you need to find your way back home. However, it is not as easy as it may seem at first glance. You will have to complete various puzzles to succeed. The child is not alone there. He meets Flowey, who is going to teach him the game mechanics and how to boost various skills that he will gain by killing monsters. Three ending scenarios are depending on how you are going to deal with monsters.
Undertale’s gameplay and features
This is a top-down role-playing game where you need to complete missions. There are plenty of monsters in this world, and some of them will challenge the kid in combat. However, you don’t necessarily need to kill them. You can befriend them instead, which will affect the further progression of Undertale.
The environment and the monsters will change during the game progress. The obstacles become harder to overcome. The Player has an option to attack monsters, which involves timed buttons presses. If you kill a monster, you get several experience points and gold coins. The act option allows the child to perform various types of actions to deal with the monster. By the way, if the monster has a low health point level, the player can leave the creature without killing it.
The game has low system requirements. You need only 346.1 Mb of free disk space to install it. The save size is 400Mb. If you decide to buy Undertale, the cost of the full game is $14.99. You can purchase Undertale via the PlayStation store. There is no Undertale demo available. The game graphics are pixel but looks very attractive.
If you want to play this game, you need to purchase it via the official PlayStation store and download Undertale. We recommend this product for all those who are looking for adventures and are missing those good old times when all games had pixel graphics.
- Graphics 4
- Gameplay 4.5
- Controls 4
- Replay Value 4.5
Emphasis on humor;
A unique battle system;
Authentic soundtrack and attractive artwork.
A bit pricey.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.