Uno is a video adaptation of a famous card game. The game was developed by Carbonated Games. Uno came out in 2006 for Xbox 360. As for its popularity, Uno has many fans across the world.
Game modes and versions
If you play Uno on Xbox 360, you can benefit from three various modes, including Standard one, Partner Uno and House Rules Uno. Each game mode has its own rules allowing you to choose something that you prefer. The multiplayer Uno version allows four players to play together. However, if you can’t find a human rival, AI is going to take control immediately. You can also use Xbox Live Vision, allowing you to watch your peers if their cameras are plugged in.
Uno various types of decks
Xbox360 Uno version allows you to download various content via Xbox Live Marketplace comprising card decks, new visual effects, game rules, etc. As for the decks, you can make a choice between the following:
- Project Gotham Racing Uno. This type of deck is stylized to Project Gotham Racing series games. There is a specific change of rule as the deck comprises Gotham Live cards allowing a player to look at the hand of the other players. Gotham Live also has wild card functions.
- Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix. This type is stylized to the famous fighting game. It has one background only and one music track from the famous game. This deck features a new Hadouken card. When getting it, you must draw cards until getting a Skip or Reverse one.
- Uno 35th Anniversary. This deck is commemorated to the “Birthday” of the game Uno, which appeared in the United States in 1971. The set comprises a “35” card. When you get it, only 3 or 5 of any color can be played.
- Kameo: Elements on Power Uno. This deck is stylized to the famous game’s artwork. There is a special card allowing you to swap your rival’s hand with the hand of any other peer.
Uno controls and graphic
The game has low system requirements and offers beautiful graphics. As for the controls, you can choose between the keyboard/mouse or gamepad. There are also mobile versions of the game available on Android and iOS devices.
Uno was designed for card game fans. You can download Uno from the Ubisoft official website. The game includes various decks that you can purchase additionally.
- Graphics 4.5
- Gameplay 4
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 4
Uno is compatible with numerous platforms;
There is an online mode for four players;
Low system requirements;
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.