Hello Neighbor is a survivor horror game designed by the Russian Dynamic Pixels studio and released by the U.S tinyBuild company. The game came out in 2017, but the alpha version was available since 2015. On December 8, 2017, Hello Neighbor appeared on Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Xbox One. The game is rather popular as the developers have announced the second part of Hello Neighbour, which is planned to be released in 2021.
Have you ever thought about getting into your neighbor's basement?
If yes, you don’t need to do it in real life, buy Hello Neighbor and quench your thirst for adventures. The game is divided into 4 acts. In the first part of Hello Neighbor, you play as a child who sneaks into his neighbor’s house, but the child is caught by the neighbor. In the second act, you need to complete various missions within the house.
During the third act, the adult protagonist sneaks to the neighbor’s house again, but this time he has to fight a big shadow epitomizing his fears. The story is very interesting, and you will not get bored during those episodes.
How to play in Hello Neighbor
Your character has four slots for various items that you will need to complete the missions. Neighbour’s house has multiple rooms where you can find additional items and devices. The game looks like a logic puzzle. Sometimes you will have evident solutions for a particular problem, but you will need some more reflections to get the task done.
There are several interesting items inside the neighbor’s house, such as a toy railroad that you can drive, doors that can be opened at night only. All those items suggest that you are sleeping or dreaming.
Hello Neighbor’s graphics and controls
This game has a cartoon graphic, which makes it even more interesting and good looking. The system requirements are low, allowing you to play this game even on the average PC or mobile device.
As for the controls, you can use both gamepad and a combination keyboard/mouse. When playing on the mobile device, you will use taps to manage the character.
The game is for those who have always dreamt about getting into the neighbor’s basement. Even though it has childish graphics, Hello Neighbor is very interesting and has high replay value. You can download Hello Neighbor from the game’s official website.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 4.5
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 4.5
It has great animated graphics underlining the environment of the game;
Hello Neighbor requires various skills, including attention and logic;
There are plenty of interesting items to collect.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.