A Sandbox-Adventure-Pirate-RPG that takes inspiration from Pirates of the Carribean (2003 video game), FTL: Faster Than Light, and Sid Meier's Pirates but makes certain to stand out on its own.
- Explore a massive world with unique islands and landscapes. Discuss rumors and discover the origins of each island by talking to the people that live there
- Expect the unexpected when at sea. Events you may be unprepared for may occur such as a foodborne illness among your crew. You'll need to have access to the right supplies and have the experience to keep your ship afloat
- A casual but real challenege - While simple to pickup and understand, there are numerous events that only an experienced swashbucklers will be prepared for. This makes the game more satisfying for long term pirates
- Thoughtfully executed cutscenes that help to bring the world to life as well as reward pirates that explore
- Sailing between islands is necessary to expand your control over the world and to increase your reputation
- Tending to the morale, hunger, and thirst of your crew will require you to maintain a supply of food/water and consider whether or not rationing food is required during long journeys
- Governing islands you've conquered is a difficult responsibility as you will need to solve criminal and economic issues before they get out of hand
- Defending your islands from other nations is a full-time job; every other nation is against you... however you can make allies
- Purchase larger ships as you fight your way through the sea. Famously powerful vessels such the Galleon and Man of War are but a few of the available ships
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.