Unsettled is a game about a community in turmoil after a mining accident. The player takes on the role of a new arrival with a fresh perspective on the situation. You must help the community to overcome the challenges that face them, but be aware that there are many different points of view with each character in the game.
In the gameplay, the player must be aware of the different viewpoints of the community, and help them find a way forward. There are seven characters that the player will meet, and the player will be able to resolve conflicts between them. The gameplay consists of three gameplay segments, where the player will need to solve puzzles to help the community.
The graphics are hand-drawn, and consist of different textures and colors. There are three different buildings, one for the protagonist, one for the pub, and one for the farm. The game also has hand-drawn animations, and the game has a good variety of puzzles.
There are different ways to solve the problems that the community faces, and the player will be able to keep playing until they find the solution that they like.
Unsettled is a first person survival game that is set in a post-apocalyptic world. The game has no set end; instead, it has a goal to survive as long as possible, which is not an easy task. The game is set in the year 2024, and is based on the aftermath of a nuclear terrorist attack.
- The graphics are not the best that have been seen, but they are not terrible either
- The graphics are pixelated, which is not always a bad thing
- The game is not very detailed, but the developers have not made the game lack detail on purpose
- The game has an interesting story, and the player needs to solve puzzles to help the community
- The game has a difficult interface, and the player will need to be aware of the different viewpoints to help the community
- The game has no set end; instead, it has a goal to survive as long as possible, which is not an easy task
- The game is set in the year 2024, and is based on the aftermath of a nuclear terrorist attack