Fortnite is an online free-to-play game developed by Epic Games. The game came out in 2017. It has three various modes that you can play to find out which one is for you. The game was nominated for various international and local gaming awards and won some of them.
What is this game about
A magnificent storm eliminates almost all human beings on Earth. Right after this disaster, zombies begin to conquer the planet. You need to lead the resistance to kill zombies and save the world. While this concept is rather banal, you will find it very interesting as the product has a unique graphic and gameplay. Your mission is not only to kill all those zombies coming after you but also to build defensive fortifications.
How to play Fortnite
This game offers three modes to you – Save the world, Battle Royale and Creative. Fortnite’s gameplay and concept depend on which of those modes you choose. Those who play in Battle Royale will fight against the other players in a PvP mode. You can play alone or build a team to have more chances to win.
In Save the World mode, you play in a team comprising four players. You all have a common objective to survive and to protect yourselves against zombies. You will collect resources, build fortifications, save survivors, and do other tasks.
As you can see, Fortnite gameplay offers multiple opportunities for gamers. Finally, in creative mode, you have complete freedom of action. You can create your own games and build any type of fortification you want.
One of the advantages of the game is that it is created for various types of PC and has low system requirements. The game uses Unreal Engine 4. There are four types of graphic settings comprising low, mid, high, and epic.
Whatever type of device you have to play Fortnite, you can use gamepads. This option is available for PC users as well. However, you can also use a combination keyboard/mouse to play this game. There are various controls settings so you can set up all buttons on your own.
Should you download Fortnite? This game is for those who love action and MMOs. It is not only about killing zombies but about surviving in the post-apocalyptic world.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 4.5
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 4.5
Low system requirements are allowing to play the game on average PCs.
Three various modes of Fortnite increase interest in the game.
Fortnite is based on the famous Unreal Engine 4.
Four types of characters that have their own abilities.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
One of the most legendary games for Playstation 4
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.